After much anticipation, Deltek Vision 7.0 is ready for its close-up. We’re still looking for some fresh and eager clients to join our Early Adopter program (starting next week) and put it through its paces before we release it to the world. In exchange for a consulting engagement, oodles and scads of testing, weekly surveys and check-ins, and putting up with yours truly, you get hand holding from our developers, designers, and product managers, early insight and input in to the direction of the product, early access to a feature rich product upgrade, and – naturally – our eternal gratitude (not to mention a couple of free Insight passes if you’re able to go live early in the Limited Availability period).
To pique your interest, here’s a small sampling of capabilities introduced with Vision 7.0:
- Client Contract and Change Order management
- User Defined Info Centers
- Employee Realization (tracking of billed revenue by employee)
- Automated email remittances for electronic payments
- Generic Resources with attributes
- Vision Performance Management bonanza! (too many improvements to list here)
For all the details, please contact Roopa Kansagra (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bret Tushaus (email@example.com), and thanks!