With 7.0, you have even more capability to view and report audit information to making it easier to know who has rights to what and what those roles have edited. If you do need to print role information, a set of new Configuration Reports gives you a detailed, comprehensive picture of Security rights and changes within your database, including all access restrictions and requirements made through the Screen Designer.
New reports include:
- Fields Security, which reveals which fields are locked, hidden, or required for all or individual roles.
- Role Summary, which summarizes rights by roles.
- User Accounts, which shows users and roles attached.
- Role Audit and Audit Detail, which provides changes made to security role configuration.
- Screen Designer Audit and Audit Detail, which shows changes made to the locked, hidden, and required settings through the Screen Designer.
- Daily Exchange Rate Audit and Audit Detail, which summarizes changes made to the daily exchange rate tables.
The new security reports enable a comprehensive view into security configuration that can be shared with people without Vision access (such as auditors). The enhanced audit tracking allows for access to security, Screen Designer, and daily exchange rates to be safely granted and monitored to ensure accuracy.