ZweigWhite’s just released Annual Financial Performance Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms shows 60% of firms surveyed use Deltek Vision. With other vendors coming it at 11%, 6% and 5%, Deltek Vision is the overwhelming solution of choice.
First, THANK YOU to all of our loyal customers! But why do more firms rely on Vision?
A&E Firms are choosing Deltek Vision because:
- They know by choosing Vision they have made a strategic investment in their business – not a tactical investment that helps them get invoices out the door.
- They know Deltek cares about, values and works with their customers – the Deltek team and the Vision solution are both true problem solvers especially when it comes to mission critical needs of A&E businesses.
- They know that Vision is built from the ground up to support A&E firms – it’s not a generic solution for businesses who don’t manage projects.
- They know they would be putting their firm at risk by choosing any other solution – Deltek Vision is a proven, global solution for growing A&E firms and firms who want to make sure they have the industry’s best to manage their business.
- They know that the Vision product management team is continually innovating and developing key components of the Vision solution to meet the demands and needs of A&E firms today – including Mobility, Cloud, and Project Management.
- They know Deltek Vision is THE solution for A&E firms – more than 5,000 firms use Deltek Vision today.
Thank you again to all of our loyal customers and to our future customers, we can’t wait to get started.
Twice named to the Inc. 500 list of best firms, ZweigWhite is the nation’s leader in enhancing business performance for architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms. The ZweigWhite team consists of experts in strategy, mergers and acquisitions, business valuation, ownership transition, human resources management, finance, marketing, market research, project management and project delivery methods who collectively produce a comprehensive suite of products and services, including advisory, consulting, newsletters, industry reports, executive training, business conferences and more covering virtually every aspect of firm management. For more information, visit www.zweigwhite.com.