Announcing Deltek Touch Time for Vision – the newest version of mobile time for Vision. Unlike Vision Mobile Timesheet – which was only available for iOS devices, Touch time is available for both iOS and Android devices. There is no charge for this app for customers who are current on maintenance.
It’s now easier than ever to enter time into Deltek Vision. Deltek Touch Time provides Vision users anytime, anywhere access to submit and track time for project based activities with mobile access directly from an iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Ability to enter project information, project phase, task, labor codes, labor category values and labor comments
- Quickly access favorite or recent projects allowing efficient time entry
- Input any combination of regular hours and overtime hours for each day in a labor period
- Easy and secure access to the app using a 4-digit pin
Install directly from the Apple App Store or Google Play store, enabling easy installation and deployment. The only prerequisites are that your organization’s instance of Vision must be accessible via the Internet and Touch Server must be installed
Get Started Now!
- Make sure your IT organization has downloaded and installed Touch Server from Deltek Software Manager (DSM).
- After installing Touch Server, you can download the touch app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store by simply searching for Deltek from your iPhone/iPad or Android device.
- Deltek now has several different Time apps; be sure to select Touch Time for Vision.
We encourage you to share this news within your organization to enable employees to enter time, anywhere, anytime with this exciting release!