Have you seen Vision Lately? With so much happening, you need to know that the latest releases of Vision Performance Management, Vision 7.1 and Touch are now available!
With the release of Vision 7.1, comes an entirely new world class Business Intelligence (BI) solution—the redesigned Vision Performance Management (VPM)! Delivering access to more cubes and a world-class presentation layer, powered by Tableau, this is the business intelligence solution for which your business has been waiting.
The New VPM Module
- Expands the data you can analyze —from CRM, Project Planning, Time Analysis, Contract Management, General Ledger Budgeting, DSO and much more.
- Utilizes a brand-new presentation layer— powered by the world-class business intelligence solution from Tableau. This powerful and flexible presentation layer takes all of the data served up by the cubes and presents them in interactive, graphically oriented and visually rich dashboards.
- Ships with over 40 sample dashboards—that are role-based and easy to modify.
- Offers expanded, powerful cube functionality—including KPIs, User Defined Fields, Calculated Measures and Multi-Currency.
No more wasting valuable time sorting through data—with VPM, you gain a new level of visibility, control and insight into your business like never before!
For more information about VPM, click here to watch our short video and download the product sheet.
Register to see a live demo of VPM, here.
Vision 7.1 – Accomplish More
Deltek is excited to announce the availability of the latest release of Vision 7.1!
Vision 7.1 delivers a quick advantage to professional services firms– with new capabilities to streamline processes, and ease-of-use enhancements to deliver high-quality project and financial management. Vision 7.1’s new features allow users to:
- Attach Documents to AP Vouchers and Expense Reports
- Create Proposals that Sizzle with Vision’s New Adobe InDesign Integration
- Process and Approve Client Invoices Within Vision
- Refine Security and ID/Password Reset
- Utilize Improved General Usability
For more information on Vision 7.1, register here for the Have You Seen Vision Lately? webcast or click here to download the “What’s New” product sheet.
To gain access to Vision 7.1, simply log into Deltek Software Manager through Customer Care Connect and select Vision 7.1.
Deltek Touch CRM 1.1 – Contacts, Clients and Opportunities
New with version 1.1 is support for opportunities and user defined fields.
With Deltek Touch CRM for Vision, Deltek Vision CRM customers now have access to critical information they need through their iOS or Android devices— anytime, anywhere! Available at no charge for Vision CRM customers who are current on maintenance, Touch CRM gives you the mobile power to view, edit or add any contact or client and any opportunity in your Vision database.
For more information on Touch CRM click here.
To gain access to the Touch Server simply download it under Vision via Deltek Software Manager through Customer Care Connect .
Once the Touch Server is available on your instance of Vision, go to the Apple Store or Google Play story to download the Touch CRM app.
Deltek Vision Touch Time 1.1
New with version 1.1, improved save functionality and Units
Touch Time 1.1 is the newest version of mobile time for Vision and is available for iOS and Android devices. Allowing Vision users to enter time from their mobile device, anywhere at any time, Touch Time is available at no charge for customers who are current on maintenance.
For more information, click here.
To gain access to the Touch Server, simply download it under Vision via Deltek Software Manager through Customer Care Connect. Once the Touch Server is available on your instance of Vision, go to the Apple Store or Google Play store to download the Touch Time app.
NOTE: To stay on the latest touch releases, your instance of Vision must be Vision 7 SP1 or Vision 7.1. Both Touch Time 1.1 and Touch CRM 1.1 will require, at the minimum, Vision 7 SP1.
So, download Vision 7.1 now and don’t get left behind, take a look at Vision Performance Management and start using those free Touch apps! There’s so much happening with Vision today!