We have been working very hard in recent months on our next releases for Vision. This includes Vision 7.2, Touch CRM 1.2 and Touch Time 1.2. We are excited to announce that the Early Adopter (EA) programs for these releases are right around the corner. As a result WE NEED YOU!
EA programs are a critical part of our release process. They give valuable clients like you the opportunity to interact directly with the Vision Product Management team and provide feedback. And, they give Deltek the opportunity to leverage your expertise in ensuring that we get our next release right in terms of functionality and quality. We see this as a win-win situation and we would love for you to be involved in our latest EA program for these exciting new releases.
The EA program will begin on October 1st and will be about 8 weeks long. If you are interested in participating, please contact Brent Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will follow up with additional details and expectations. Any consideration you can give this would be greatly appreciated.
Some highlights from these releases are:
- Internationalization of Vision’s Tax Applications
- Tax Code Status
- Tax Code Input/Output Designation
- Tax Analysis Report
- XML Tax File Processing
- Unlimited Tax Codes
- Timesheet auditing functionality to support DCAA compliance
- General usability enhancements: various small enhancements that improve usability.
- Tracking start/stop times and meals/breaks
- Ability to filter labor codes based on project settings
- Ability to add associations between records. For example, create a new opportunity and associate it to a contact and client.
- Support for activities
Work closely with our Product Management team and be one of the first customers to get your hands on the next release of Vision, Touch Time and Touch CRM. Contact Brent Johnson( email@example.com), today!