Start the new New Year off with the newest releases of Vision, Navigator, Touch Time and CRM! All are available to download now.
In December the latest release for Vision was made available. Remember, these are not the releases of years ago. These are small, consumable, feature rich releases that you can deploy easily and get value from quickly. Aligning with these releases of Vision are releases of Navigator and the Touch Apps. Deltek encourages all of our customers to upgrade to the latest releases of our solutions as soon so you can to exploit the value of Vision!
Deltek Vision 7.2 – Do More
Along with improvements and enhancements to the user interface, here are some of the great features you will be receiving with this newest release
- In-depth visibility into time accounting with Timesheet Auditing.
- Improved project, proposal and team collaboration with deeper integration to Kona Business.
- Globalization tools to help your firm expand into new markets around the world. Even if you are not doing business internationally these features add power and flexibility to Vision:
- Multiple tax code support and improvements to tax analysis report
- Improvements in bank reconciliation and payment processing
- Refinements to EFT
To download Vision 7.2 simply log into Deltek Software Manager through Customer Care Connect and select Vision 7.2.
Vision Navigator 1.7: Succeed More with Enhanced Project Collaboration
This latest release of Deltek’s Vision Navigator – boasts deeper integration with Kona Business – the project collaboration tool that equips people to connect, organize, discuss and get things done around their projects, gives the ability to print timesheets and we’ve added new project dashparts giving a PM a quick visual of the overall status of their project.
- Timesheet Reports: You can now run a detailed or summarized PDF of your timesheet, which means, you can now print your timesheet!
- Timesheet Revision Auditing: A new feature of Vision 7.2 will honored in Navigator 1.7 if configured in Vision 7.2.
- Dashboard Charts: We’ve added 2 new Project charts and re-organized the “Switch Dashparts” dialog to make it easier, now that we have 12 dashparts!
- Kona Widget: A new Kona widget – available when Kona is loaded as an app – has replaced the old Kona panel in Navigator. With this new widget you can now add, view and include details in conversations, tasks and events. Note that as of this release, a subscription to Kona Business is required in order to take advantage of the complete Kona/Navigator integration.
- Multi-Lingual: Navigator is available in all supported languages.
- Forgot Your Password/User ID: If you forgot your password or User ID on the login screen, you can click on the link to send your User ID or reset your password.
To download Vision Navigator, simply select it in the Vision category on the Deltek Software Manager on Customer Care Connect. Vision Navigator 1.7 is compatible with all 7.x versions of Vision.
Deltek Touch CRM 1.2
New with version 1.2 is the ability to view activities
With Deltek Touch CRM for Vision, Deltek Vision CRM customers now have access to critical information they need – anytime, anywhere! Available at no charge for Vision CRM customers who are current on maintenance, Deltek Touch CRM allows you to:
- View, add, edit or delete contacts and clients according to your Vision security role
- View Activities
- Manage Opportunities
- See user defined fields in contacts, client and opportunities
- Make a phone call or send an email with the touch of a button
- Gain 24 x7, easy and secure access to CRM data.
For more information on Touch CRM click here.
Deltek Vision Touch Time 1.2
New with version 1.2, start and end times
Touch Time 1.2 is the newest version of mobile time for Vision. Touch Time allows Vision users to enter time from anywhere at any time, from their mobile device and is available at no charge for customers who are current on maintenance.
For more information on Touch Time please click here
Stay current and exploit the value of the latest Vision releases!